- The Day of the Pentecost, is the birthday of the Ecclesia, when 3000 souls were baptized. They met in homes and multiplied daily in numbers daily. Acts 2:41; 47
- When Peter was in Jail, the ecclesia gathered in the house of Mary, the mother of Mark, and prayed with one accord until he was released. Acts 12:12
- Cornelius the Centurion and his colleagues were baptized both in the Holy Spirit as well as water, in his house in the army barracks. Acts 10:44-47
- Lydia, Phoebe, Priscilla, Apphia, Nympha were all house church facilitators.
- Paul shared the whole wisdom of God from house to house. Acts 20:20,27
- Paul greeted the ecclesia that met in the house of Pricilla and Aquila. 1 Cor. 16:19
- The Holy Spirit fell on all the disciples when they were in a house. Acts 2:1-3
- Jesus broke bread and ate the Last Supper in the house of Mary the mother of Mark. Soon breaking of bread spread to many the houses in Jerusalem. Mark 14:14